Tsubako is all excited over being nominated to Sunshine Blogger Award by the wonderful Ana Rocha, check her bilingual blog Cook the beans where she shares yummy recipes and travel inspiration. Tsubako is making Ana’s coconut and berries flapjack later today.
Sunshine Blogger Award is a fun chain letter for blogger who inspire you and bring sunshine to your day and is given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere” by other bloggers.
The rules to accept the Sunshine Award are to:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Here is Tsubako’s answer to the 11 questions:
- Favourite Cuisine? Tsubako loves food from all different cuisines!
- Useful kitchens tip? Try to be helpful to the main chef
- Favourite Ice Cream flavor? Saffron!
- Soup or salad? A salad soup obviously
- Comfort Food? Savoury muffins
- Food or Sleep? Food and then sleep.
- Favourite vegan dish: Gnocchi
- Favourite vegan desert: Mango (tofu) cheese cake
- Favourite vegan snack: Dried Nori
- Recent food/recipe discovery: Kefir drink
- Home cooked or restaurant style? Home cooked of course!
And these are Tsubako’s nominations. Please visit these inspirational blogs and enjoy!
- Healthy and Pshyched
- La Mine Sub Nuc
- Cooking without limits
- The Vegan Nigerian
- Vegan Rescue
- The Door Into Promised Land
- My Dandelion Mind
- Vegetarisk kost
- Tumeric and Saffron
- One Arab Vegan
- Pure Vegetarian
And Tsubako’s questions:
- What dish gives you food coma?
- Favourite song to cook along to
- Apron or no apron?
- The most difficult dish you have ever made
- Most essential kitchen utensil
- How do you keep your knives sharp?
- One veggie you could cook with all week
- Your most favourite seaweed
- Your favourite spice
- Ice cream or sorbet?
- Grilled or steamed?